Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please log in, or sign up for a new account to continue reading.
Thank you for reading!
We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content.
Subscribe now to support local journalism and stay in the know with a full access subscription.
Sunny. High near 80F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph..
Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Updated: August 7, 2020 @ 12:16 pm
Crime and Courts
The Bozeman Police Department reports for Monday included the following:
• A city truck hit a parked car and damaged the driver's-side mirror.
• Sod was in the middle of a road.
• Someone wanted to talk to an officer about gun sales.
• A caller had questions about chicken ordinances. The caller said he was trying to convince Belgrade city officials to legalize chicken keeping.
• Officers responded to 158 calls.
The Gallatin County Sheriff's Office reports for Monday included the following:
• A deputy was unable to find an injured raccoon.
• Someone’s camper wouldn’t fit under a bridge. A deputy told the person to take a different route.
• A caller reported a suspicious man came to the caller’s door asking about people who lived in the neighborhood. A deputy found the man is with the Republican Party and was doing voter surveys.
• A man was refused service for not wearing a mask.
• Deputies responded to 145 calls.
The Gallatin County jail held 138 inmates Tuesday.
To see what else is happening in Gallatin County subscribe to the online paper.
Freddy Monares can be reached at email@example.com or at 406-582-2630.
Freddy Monares covers crime and courts for the Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items.
The very best of the world famous Bozeman Daily Chronicle police reports, collected into a handy volume, now in its second edition. Get yours for just $10.
To order your copy, call 406-587-4491.