Plentiful sunshine. High 71F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph..
Some clouds. Low 48F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Updated: May 28, 2020 @ 1:55 pm
Spotlighting southwest Montana's top young business professionals
A selection committee made up of four area business leaders, and led by a Chronicle representative, review all nominations and choose the top 20. The recipients will be awarded at the B2B Luncheon on Monday, February 24, 11:30 -1:00 at the Hilton Garden Inn. Early reservations are encouraged.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Be less than 40 years of age on Dec. 31, 2019.
- Achieved success in business, as an entrepreneur or employee.
- Improves the quality of life for others in the community.
- Previous recipients are not eligible for nomination, however past nominees and President’s Circle recipients may be nominated again.
- Nominee must live and work in southwest Montana (counties: Gallatin, Madison, Park, Meagher).
A selection committee, made up of a diverse group of business leaders, will review all nominations and select the top 20. The recipients will be awarded at the B2B Luncheon on February 24 at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Contact email@example.com or 582-2616.
Bozeman Chronicle 20 under 40, P.O. Box 1190, Bozeman, MT 59771.