Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High around 60F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph..
Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Updated: May 24, 2019 @ 1:00 am
Spotlighting southwest Montana's top young business professionals
A selection committee made up of four area business leaders, and led by a Chronicle representative, reviewed all nominations and chose the top 20. About 100 nominations were received this year. The recipients will be awarded at the B2B Luncheon on Monday, February 25, 11:30 -1:00 at the Hilton Garden Inn. Early reservations are encouraged.
This event is sold out!
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Be less than 40 years of age on Dec. 31, 2018.
- Achieved success in business, as an entrepreneur or employee.
- Improves the quality of life for others in the community.
- Previous recipients are not eligible for nomination, however past nominees and President’s Circle recipients may be nominated again.
- Nominee must live and work in southwest Montana (counties: Gallatin, Madison, Park, Meagher).
A selection committee, made up of a diverse group of business leaders, will review all nominations and select the top 20. The recipients will be awarded at the B2B Luncheon on February 25 at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 582-2616.
Bozeman Chronicle 20 under 40, P.O. Box 1190, Bozeman, MT 59771.