20 Under 40
Spotlighting southwest Montana's top young business professionals
A selection committee made up of four area business leaders, and led by a Chronicle representative, review all nominations and choose the top 20. The recipients will be awarded at the B2B Luncheon on Monday, October 18, 2021 at the Hilton Garden Inn. Early reservations are encouraged.
Congratulations to this year's awardees!
- Emily Allison
- Eli Bailey
- Bert Bartle
- Alice Buckley
- Audrey Capp
- Daniel Corbin
- Stevie Croisant
- Brad Doll
- Brett Evertz
- Ben King
- Carrie Krause
- Jeff Lusin
- Shayla Mills
- Deejay Newell
- Kami Ryles
- Matthew Ulrich
- Hannah Van Wetter
- Ellie VanDyke
- Ryan Watin
- Brooke Weime
20 under 40 Award Criteria
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Be less than 40 years of age on Dec. 31, 2021.
- Achieved success in business, as an entrepreneur or employee.
- Improves the quality of life for others in the community.
- Previous recipients are not eligible for nomination, however past nominees and President’s Circle recipients may be nominated again.
- Nominee must live and work in southwest Montana (counties: Gallatin, Madison, Park, Meagher).
A selection committee, made up of a diverse group of business leaders, will review all nominations and select the top 20. The recipients will be awarded at the B2B Luncheon on October 18, 2021 at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 582-2616.
Bozeman Chronicle 20 under 40, P.O. Box 1190, Bozeman, MT 59771.