The Bozeman Police Department reports for Friday included the following:
- A man was cited for urinating in an alley on Main Street.
- Police received a report of a man throwing traffic cones into the street.
- A business reported that a man would not pay for his fountain drink. The man claimed that the drink was just water.
- A caller reported that a duck was sitting in the middle of the roadway. An officer arrived and assisted the duck across the road.
- A caller reported someone crawling on the roof of a house at 11:19 p.m.
- An officer checked on a woman walking with a blanket wrapped around her. The woman was going to a friend’s house as her boyfriend was intoxicated at home and she was not happy with him.
- Officers responded to 192 calls.
The Gallatin County Sheriff’s Office reports for Friday included the following:
- A caller reported that the area around a marijuana dispensary smelled like marijuana.
- A road rage incident in a parking lot escalated over a hand gesture. One of the drivers threatened the other with a hammer.
- Deputies attempted to serve civil paperwork to a man. When deputies knocked on the man’s door, the man walked up and told the deputies that he had nothing to say to them and walked away, refusing to accept the paperwork.
- Deputies responded to 186 calls.
The Gallatin County jail held 164 inmates Saturday.