Latest Local News
A Gallatin County judge has denied Kevin Briggs’ request to have his case dismissed.
A 55-year-old man was hospitalized with leg injuries Friday morning after an ultralight aircraft crashed in a field off Amsterdam Road west of Belgrade, according to the Gallatin County Sheriff’s Office.
With a rush of last-minute applications for this fall’s city commission elections Thursday, it’s looking like the city will see some competition for its top leadership positions after all.
Touted as a way to save law enforcement time, increase safety and improve the prosecution of DUIs, Gallatin County law enforcement has partnered with an ambulance service to give DUI offenders blood draws at the jail.
More Top Stories
- 1 hurt in ultralight crash in Gallatin County
- First man sentenced from 2014 sex sting
- Montana tribe's hopes for recognition buoyed by rule changes
- Montana had 2nd highest rate of health exchange re-enrollees
- Helena officials to discuss Confederate memorial fountain
- Patagonia founder, others, sue over Grand Teton road paving
- Authorities: Ferris wheel in Orlando stops, stranding riders
- Solar plane lands in Hawaii after record-breaking flight
- San Francisco: No 'legal basis' to hold shooting suspect
- Police identify motel intruder shot by ex-CNN reporter
- Military recruits still not using American-made sneakers
- Bubba Watson to remove Confederate flag from 'General Lee'